Elite Medical and Wellness Center is delivering long lasting health benefits and improvements in sexual performance for men with the P Shot at our Port Orange office location.
How does the P-Shot work?
What are the benefits of this treatment?
P-Shot stands for the globally branded method Priapus Shot®, protected by the US Patent & Trademark office, which employs blood-derived growth factors for penis rejuvenation. More precisely, the method relies on injecting the one’s own plasma enriched growth factors or PRP into specific areas of the penis to rejuvenate the penile tissue.
The main benefits of the treatment are:
- Solving erectile dysfunction and providing a better quality of erection (stronger and straighter penis)
- Improved circulation that brings long-lasting results and a healthier genital organ
- A significant increase in sexual sensation and pleasure
- Penis size increase (per patient’s wish, the injection can be targeted in penis base, head or any other part, for the maximum results)
- Correcting the health damage to erection caused by diabetes
- Available to patients who suffer from some other conditions
- Improving the results from other associated ED therapies (various pills, etc…)
- Causing no lumpiness or allergic reactions as it uses the patient’s own body fluids
- The procedure is minimally-invasive compared to other available treatments
- It is scientifically tested and proven to work in multiple studies
What does the treatment look like?
P-Shot therapy, thoroughly explained
When it comes to such a sensitive area of a male body, it is only natural that most patients are interested in learning all about the method to avoid any feeling of fear or discomfort. For this reason, we will thoroughly explain the P Shot® procedure in detail.
- To prepare it for the shot, a numbing cream is applied to the patient’s penis.
- The patient gets his blood taken from the arm, the same way as it is done during a blood test.
- The blood taken is then put in a special centrifuge machine, which separates the Platelets Rich Plasma from other blood cells.
- Then, the Platelets Rich Plasma is transferred into a different tube and a few drops of calcium chloride solution trick the platelets into “thinking” that they are in the patient’s body, and that the body has been injured, so the growth factors are activated. Because of that effect, the platelets release growth factors into the tube’s liquid.
- This liquid is injected in different places of the penis, using a tiny needle. All this is done by a trained specialist in the clinical environment.
The greatest thing about this treatment is that there is an actual growth of new tissue, caused by stimulation of uni-potent stem cells. The positive changes in erection and penis size do not come as the result of an implant or an artificial treatment, but from the rejuvenating effect on a man’s body. The platelet-rich fibrin matrix (PRFM) stimulates the blood flow with new blood vessels providing long-lasting positive results.
REQUEST AN EVALUATION
Ready To Get Started?
Contact our office for a confidential and personalized evaluation.
When can I expect to see improvement?
How fast will this work for me?
Although there are many patients who feel the benefit immediately after the injection, the majority experiences the gradual improvement over the course of 2 to 3 months. Over this period, patients experience 10-20% increase in penis length and girth. Girth increase comes first with the injection, and then with continued growth, over a period of time, the length increases as well.
Will my body accept the P-Shot treatment?
Am I a good candidate for the P-Shot?
The beauty of the treatment lies in the fact that any man who wants to improve his sexual health and performance without taking medication and/or any other external treatment can get the P-Shot® treatment. The procedure is completely safe as the body simply accepts the injection as its own factors.
The aim of the treatment is to improve blood circulation, which is the main cause for erectile dysfunction and Peyronie’s disease. So, even the patients who suffer from diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases can try it and benefit from this safe and easy treatment. Injection of one’s Plasma after centrifuging it and separating the stem cells and the growth factors from the other blood cells implies that PRP will be highly concentrated in factors beneficial for long-term sexual health.
Who will not benefit from the P-Shot?
The only segment of male population that does not react well enough to this procedure are – smokers. Why is that? The tests have shown that the P Shot does not work well in smokers for the same reason that a plastic surgeon would avoid doing a facelift or breast implants on a smoker – the poisons in cigarettes have a devastating effect on the growth of the stem cells recruited and fertilized by the PRP. So, if the patient is a smoker, he has to stop smoking in order to have the P Shot procedure. This is something that is a great opportunity for the patient to stop smoking, as it has other damaging effects on his health. Smokers are twice as likely to suffer from erectile dysfunction than nonsmokers, because smoking harms circulation in all body areas, including the genitals, causing the inability to keep an erection.
Copyright © - 2019. Elite Medical & Wellness Center - All Rights Reserved.